Marks should be entered only after the declaration of HSC final year results
Students should strictly follow the steps given in following admission guidelines
Online Application for Admission 2022-2023
| Click Here
Already Registered / Extra Application Purchase / Payment Failure
INSTRUCTIONS - HOW TO APPLY ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION 2022-2023
GUIDELINES FOR USERS
Welcome to the Online Application Portal of Sadakathullah Appa College (Autonomous), a premier institution for Higher Education. To make the admission process easier, please read following guidelines:
STEP- 1 USER NAME REGISTRATION FOR THE FIRST TIME LOGIN
|Click online Application for Admission 2022-2023|
|Click New User Registration
STEP -2 USER REGISTRATION FORM
| Enter the Applicant’s or parent’s mobile phone number and a password.|
|Enter the applicant’s name.|
|Confirm the password|
|Enter the captcha code displayed.|
|Click the option “CLICK HERE TO REGISTER”.|
|You will Receive an OTP (One Time Password) in your mobile phone number and enter the OTP.|
|Select the course Applied for (Aided/Unaided)|
|Pay the Application fee online using a Debit card/ Credit card or Net Banking.|
STEP -3 USER LOGIN TO FILL UP APPLICATON FORM AND MARKS
|Enter Username-Mobile phone number and password.|
|Fill in the personal data as required in the form.|
|Enter the subject marks.|
STEP – 4 FINAL SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION
|Read carefully all the details entered.|
|Ensure if all the required details and entered.|
|Correct if there is any error in the entries made by using the “Edit option”.|
|Submit the Application Form.|
- Applications have to be made online only.
- Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking is needed for online payment.
- Aadhar card Number of the Applicant is mandatory.
- Use your mobile phone number as LOGIN ID.
- Use the password for the subsequent login use.
- A candidate can apply for more than one course.
- Fee payable for various courses (UG orPG/Aided or Unaided) are mentioned in the Prospectus.
- Note down the Transaction Reference Number after Online payment for future classifications. (don’t make second attempt for payment)
- Go to the Registered Login, enter mobile phone number and password for updating pending payments, if any.
- Transaction Reference Number is essential to carry out offline updation of payments.
- Incomplete Applications will not be processed.
- Don’t attempt a second time to make a payment before verification.
- For Admission is to PG Programmes applicants can apply with first Five Semester (I-V Semester) mark statements, if they do not have VI semester results.
- Submission of Online Application forms does note entitle or guarantee automatic admission.
- The College selection Committee will finalize the list of the provisionally. Selected applicants for admission into College based on the marks obtained by the applicants.
- Selected applicants will be intimated by SMS or e-mail with clear instructions regarding preselection interview at the college.
- Parents Along With Their Wards (Candidates) Have To Meet The Principal With All Necessary Supporting Documents In Original Along With The Hardcopy Of The Application Submitted Online.